We try not to spoil our boys. We try to enstill the principle that nothing comes for free; that money has value and must be earned.
So, naturally, when the boys asked for a "marshmallow treat" we told them they had to earn it.
"But we don't know what to do!" they whined in unison.
Eventually, Challene and I agreed that the boys should have to dance for their marshmallows. A fair transaction, if I say so myself.
So, we put on some big-band, "Pennsylvania 6-5000", and let them go for it.
I think they earned their treat, don't you?

4 comments:
And of course they are in their underoos. Too funny. That Joshua's got some sweet moves.
Yeah...so I understand the dancing, but it's the dancing in the underwear that seems a little...I don't know...
Quinn
Lay off, Quinn. All they were missing were canes and top hats. Maybe spats.
Thanks for the laugh. Josh is such a little ham!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment