I have been busy with a couple of projects lately. First the picture below is of some glasses that I etched. First you attach some vinyl to the glass. This acts like a stencil, then you paint on some etching cream. Once that has sat on as long as it should you wash off the cream and peel off the vinyl. Thats it! I love them. We sure needed new glasses we had only 7 glasses and only a couple of those were the same. But now we have 12 that I love! The picture doesn't do them justice.
.jpg)
Next you will see the chair my cute little Joshua is sitting in. See how gross the material is. We have had this chair since Ethan was born, so over 5 yrs now. With two boys and that much time it was just like I said gross. So I decided to reupholster it. So here is the before.
Here is the after! Not bad if I say so myself. Honestly I don't know how I did it. I really don't sew, but here it is all done. I even got the pockets back on the sides. It was a lot of work, it took me two solid days. But it was so worth it. I love it!



3 comments:
That is a lot of projects that you have been working on but they all look really great.
Love the chair and the glasses. Super cute!! You are so good at things like that.
The chair looks awesome and that is such a cute idea for the glasses.
Post a Comment