Sunday, January 28, 2007

Technologically impaired? Pbbbleh!

So, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and start a family blog. This, I suppose,will be better than the newsletters in that they may be more frequent and can include pictures and other junk. So this first post is a test. It is only a test. We got family pictures yesterday for Ethan's birthday (plus they were way overdue). Here are some for you to view:
The happy family... all four of us!
Yup, we've still got it!


Ethan(2yrs) and Joshua(4 mos)
My baby boy, Joshua

I don't know where he gets it from:) Every time he sees a motorcycle (or something resembling one) he points excitedly and exclaims, "bike, bike!"


Assuming a warm reception of the blog, this will be the location of newsletters and such. I also hope that Challene can jump on said bandwagon and post some stuff. After all, you're all sick of me anyways.
Up next: Ethan's 2nd birthday party! Let the insanity ensue

5 comments:

Mike said...

Well, I think I will be the first to leave a comment. I think the blog is excellent. I can now see my nephews grow up. Keep it up-to-date or you will face the wrath of impatient parents as I have with my website... Nice job. Hope all is well with yall.

Cindy said...

I love the pictures! Do we need to worry about how happy Ethan looks on the motorcycle? :)

Sara said...

I love the site!! Very nice!! You better keep updating the pics..or else..:P The kids look so cute!! It's about time you updated the pics of you guys! It'd be especially cool if you would put videos of the kids and such that you make on here. It'd be superb!!

Anonymous said...

This is a swell of a blog. It'll be nice to see the nephews growing up and such. I'll be a regular of this site.

Colleen said...

This is great! Glad to see you got the internet up and running so that you can share all that is going on in Portland. The family pictures turned out great especially those beautiful (oops) handsome grandsons. Look forward to seeing more on the site! Take Care.