I know that nobody was expecting another post so soon but here it is in all of it's glory!

Here is an official 6 months old picture of Joshua. He is HUGE I say, but Will and I love every bit of him.
Here is Ethan with his new haircut. He looks 3yrs older, and as his Mother, I can hardly stand it! He is definitely growing up too fast.
Joshua is getting so close to sitting up. I am quite sure he will be doing it within the next month.
Well, it may have been short but we hope all that viewed it enjoyed.
Love,
Challene, William, Ethan and Joshua Green




2 comments:
Well that was fast. I love to check and see if there are any new photos added.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Ethan's hair cut is great! I love it spiked. He's such a little guy.
And what are you feeding Joshu? What a little cutie pie!
Oh, I miss them tons and tons.
Can't wait until you are here with those boys! Too bad Will can't come this trip.
Love you guys!
Mom
I'm glad I decided to check and see if there was a new post. Nice to see the pictures. They really are growing up. Ethan does look more than 4 months older than Lyssa.
Post a Comment