Well, here are some new pictures for all to see out in internt-land.
I was trying to get Ethan to look and smile at the camara but he was so inthrawled by his lightning Mcqueen PJ's (or as Ethan likes to call him "Kachow") that he would not look up. The ironic thing lately is if you try to put these PJ's on him he get so very upset. Very strange.Thumbs up!

Oops wrong finger. We have showed him many times but he just gets mixed up. A couple times he has come up to me looking like he does in the picture with Will. I thought I was introuble like he was telling me "No! No!". I soon figured it out, though. (Will's aside: in reading Dan Brown's Angels and Demon's I've found out the origin's of the "Thumb's Up" sign. I must emphasize that our use of the thumb's up means nothing more than "golly gee, that's neato".)
We thought Joshua was hungry so we put him in the high chair got his food all prepared gave him a couple bites and then he was out like a light. (Will's aside: Rest assured that there is not any food in his cheeks, they're naturally that puffy!)
BAD IDEA!
Will and I trade baby sitting nights with some friends so we can have a date night. So every month we watch two different friends' kids on two different nights so that we can go out two times. However this particular night Will and I thought it would be a great idea to baby sit all the friends' kids on the same night..., you know, get two nights out of one. Well BAD IDEA. Wow it was a lot of work/drama. To many kids around the same age for just two adults. We had Liza getting muddy in the back yard when we tried to go outside. Then the same girl also spilt milk on the Sofa. Actually she was the one that I would say put us over the edge. She did not want to participate in anything we were trying to do. For example color, sing, and play games (ring-around-the-rosies etc.). Anyways I really am not sure we will try that again. (Will's aside: *shudder*)
Ethan is not big on cuddling but Will caught this cute picture of us.
I love this picture. I just recently started to give Joshua this cup so he could start to learn to use it. So I thought I would capture this new acomplishement and I got this great picture. He his such a fun good kid. (Will's aside: His look reminds me of a wild animal with a fresh kill; somewhat eager to show it off, but hesitant to let anyone get to close.)
That's it for now. Hope you enjoyed them. I'm already working on another post, so check back in a few days!
1 comments:
GREAT! More pictures. Fun Fun Fun
I have no cute funny quips this morning, but I really appreciate checking the web site and finding lots more cute pictures and info to go with them! Thank you. Love you all. Take Care.
Post a Comment