Friday, June 15, 2007

SUPRISE!

Suprise!


So here I am very happy and suprised that my husband (the best in the whole wide world) had thrown me a suprise birthday party. A party with about 20 of my bestest friends here in Portland.

I had the best birthday anybody could have asked for. First off I got to sleep in, I had lunch with a very good friend at Red Robin. Then I came home from lunch to find a nicely cleaned house (that should have tipped me off right there about the party, but I just thought he was being sweet because it was my b-day). I also found my birthday present from Will; a bluetooth head-set. Just what I asked for. At this point I put the children down for a nap and then I myself joined them. Will got home at 5 and we went to Olive Garden for a lovely dinner. After that we went bowling where we had an enjoyable time. Will and I both tied with an even 120 and Ethan got something like 63. I was up for another game when Will complained that his stomach was upset and that the bowling alley bathrooms were not up to his standards and that we needed to go home. So to my disappointment we headed home. Whilest unloading the car Will kept trying to help me and I kept turning him down and wondering why on earth he would not go in the house. I soon found out when I asked him as I was walking past him opening the house door when everybody yelled "SUPRISE!". So it was a night full of great friends, great food, and naps what more could anybody really ask for?

Brad and Erin Hill





Becki Brallier and Penny Kunz


Jared, Lindsey Woolsey with daughter Liza Jane


My, getting-to-big-for-his-own-good, Joushua



Starting in back and moving clockwise: Gwen Marshall, Jessica Turner, and Wakely Kunz



I defenently have to thank Will he made my birthday very very special this year. It was nice. I love him so much!

1 comments:

Colleen said...

Challene: What GREAT BIRTHDAY FUN you had! I really wish I could have been there to celebrate with you. I miss you so much. I am so glad that Will made your birthday so fun and special. It's great that your friends stepped in and provided their support to help you celebrate. Will you're a great husband and dad. I know how busy and overwhelmed you are with your intensive school work so I appreciate your taking the time for Challene to have a great birthday. Thank you. I miss you guys. Love to all of you. Take Care.