During some of the warmer holidays that I have off of school we like to go down to the "river-side" and enjoy the cool water, natural atmosphere, and the many, many Mexicanos. It's a lot of fun. We pack a picnic, get the beach umbrella out and hang out. This is what we did for Memorial Day.
This is our favorite part of the day, going to the riverside and throwing rocks into the water. The water was F-R-E... freezing! So we didn't wade in at all this year.
Joshy now has 4 teeth in. Two bottom central incisors, one top central incisor, and one top (left) lateral incisor. The rest are poised and ready to come in at any moment. The poor kid has been pretty miserable at times.
I guess you couldn't tell that from these pictures. He's a smiling boy. His whole face lights up when he smiles. As you can see.
I think Joshua may skip crawling all together. Perhaps he doesn't understand how critical crawling is for developing the curvature of your spine. Or perhaps he sees Ethan walking and wants to be like him. At any rate, he is climbing on things and furniture cruising with the best of them.
Poor kid gets worn out. Look how long he's gotten! He's in the 90th percentile for everything except head circumference (75%). I think Ethan knows Joshy's gonna be big and is picking on him as much as he can right now!
Yea, he's sawing logs! Gosh, he's getting big too. Hard to believe.
One last one of Joshy. He was a very big surprise when he decided to come to us, but I'm so glad he did. He's been such a joy to us. It is unbelievable how different he and Ethan are!

0 comments:
Post a Comment