Friday, August 10, 2007

Hair cut

Ethan is usually very good when getting a haircut. His first few went really well. I daresay he enjoyed them. This one, though, didn't go so well. Even the balloon didn't keep him from crying!


Mommy had to hold him just to keep him from jumping off that chair and running for his life. I had just finished with my haircut moments before.

Ultimately I think he was happy with his haircut. As soon as he got off that chair things were much better for him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww........Ethan!!! It's ok, I hate getting my hair cut too!!! It's a scary thing!

Anonymous said...

Will, you should try singing this song to Ethan next time he gets a hair cut. It goes like this "hair cut hair cut dootly dootly hair cut!" It worked for Sara when she got her hair cut, I sang it to her and she was just fine!!!

Katie said...

I like the new website look/colors. pretty cool!