Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Park

While Mom (Colleen) was in town we took her and the kids to the Park. The kids needed to get a little energy out, Oh and Mom too. So here are some fun/cute pictures of our time there.








The slide was really hot! They were trying to not burn themselves.



This is my personal favorite picture. If you look at Will's face he seems to be thinking something like "Oh I hope this does not end badly". I had a personal flash back to a America's funniest home video where some lady was doing the same thing as Will but the spring came out of the ground and she went crashing down.


Joshua is getting so big he was 9 months old in this picture but he is now 10 months old. Honestly where does the time go.


Joshua wants so badly to keep up with his brother that it frustrates him alot. Poor little guy I am sure he will get there before I am ready.




Ethan amazes me. At the parks we go to, he is becoming more daring and doing things I did not think he could do and occasionally things I would rather he didn't do. Sigh, my boys are growing up.

I thought this picture was very cute and extremly typical. Will and I are always getting stuff out of Joshua's mouth that should not be in there. It just goes to show how different each one of our kids are. When Ethan was Joshua's age he never put stuff in his mouth he always looked at it and then would give it to me. Joshua on the other hand puts stuff in his mouth so quick that he has probably swollowed more stuff than I care to know about. It is almost like a game to him he gets something shoves it into his mouth, I yell "Joshua" he lookes at me with this big grin and he is off crawling as fast as he can. Ironically he does not crawl to fast but it is really funny to watch and hear him try. He has this excited huffing and puffing noise that he makes.

This particular park has a bridge and a stream. Will likes to take Ethan and Joshua down to it to explore.



Too Cute! I love my boys including the biggest one of all, Will.

7 comments:

Colleen said...

TOO TOO CUTE. I ENJOYED THE PARK TOO THAT DAY, BUT IT WAS SO HOT. I REALLY MISS THOSE GRANDSONS! I MISS YOU ALL. LOVE YOU BUNCHES!

Katie said...

So how come there are no pictures of Colleen? She was probably the one taking them huh? So cute! The boys are getting so big and we can't wait to see everyone again (some day!)!

Living Green said...

Katie, yes Mom (Colleen) was the one taking the pictures. The boys are getting really big. We will be in town at Christmas but by then Joshua will be over a year old and Ethan, I can hardly say it, will be almost 3 YEARS OLD! Crazy!

Mike said...

Hey? What happened to the black background?

Anonymous said...

Oh man, those boys aren't going to remember who their aunt Linda is when I see them again :( how sad!!! You guys need to come back and live in Utah. I still want to be the favorite aunt!!!!

Living Green said...

As long as you don't move to australia we'll come back to Utah. Deal?

We're trying to revamp the blog to make it less... dark. Hopefully it comes together. Feedback is always appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I'm not moving to Australia!!! So there we have it. Come back to Utah!!! When are you coming back to live in Utah???

I don't really like the lime green color to be completely honest, sorry. I think maybe a nice dark blue or a darker green would look nicer.