Primary Halloween Party
So when we went to the store to get Ethan a Halloween costume this year I thought he would pick something out really quick and we would be in and out. Ohhh how wrong was I. I think he was a little overwhelmed and at awe of Halloween. So of course Buzz was one of the first ones I showed him, but I got told "NO". He said he wanted to be a banana, which, if he really wanted to be that, I would have let him, but he really was not into anything. So finally after what felt like an hour and was probably only half an hour I told him if he did not pick some thing out I would do it for him and at that point he clung to Buzz and would not let it go. We did have to bribe him at the party to put it on though. Will told him he could not have any candy if he did not put it on.
Joshua got stuck with Ethan's last years costume but I think it is adorable so that is allright.
Ethan's wings kept sagging more and more as the night went on. Poor Buzz had a slow leak. They were not, as he professed in the movie, "a Pteryllium Alloy."
Look at Joshua's ears they make me laugh.
He licked half the frosting off and then said he was done. Too cute!
Joshua doing pumpkin bowling.
Trick or Treat! Several people (including us) set up doors in the church for trick-or-treating.
Joshua looks to me like he needs some candy to perk up a bit.
Pumpkins
Ethan with his first carved pumpkin. Will helped him.
Joshua and Ethan with their pumpkins.
Me and my pumpkin.
Will did really well with his self portrait don't you think?

4 comments:
Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Kids are very cute in their costumes.
I don't know why...but the thing about his wings sagging more and more throughout the night made me laugh so hard. Those are cute pumpkins! You guys are more ambitious than we were this year. I stuck with a 3.99 pumpkin with its face already drawn on. hehehe!
Your kids are adorable! Love the costumes!
I love the new pictures of Ethan and Joshua in their Halloween costumes and with their pumpkins. They are so cute. I miss them so much. I miss all of you. I'm looking forward to having you all home. Love you!
So cute! I love Halloween!
Post a Comment