Sunday, November 25, 2007

Singing Time

First of all, a hearty congratulations are mos-def in order to Quinn and LLL for the birth of their very first baby, Emma Mary Lavender! She was born on November 23 at such-and-such time in the evening. She was 8 pounds many ounces and apparently has adorable, yet cumbersome, jowls. It was, in fact, hypothesized by Quinn himself that her jowls may be the cause of her delivery delays! Well, I don't know much about that, but I do know that jowls can be adorable. You know who has big jowls? Elder Holland. Having personally witnessed him speak in my mission, when he gets riled up those jowls start a flying. Nothing but the utmost respect for the man, though. He's actually one of my most favorite apostles. He gave us perhaps the most life-impacting talk when he came to Seoul. He also stopped midsentance and yelled at an Elder to get rid of his gum. I later lived with that Elder. He was scarred forever!

Oh, anywho, congrats Quinn and Laura-Lee. We're looking forward to pictures of the new addition.

I thought I would complete this entry with some goooooood video of Ethan. I took this with our camera so the quality is not where I'd personally like it to be and its a little choppy, but it does the job that's for sure. Ethan has been learning so quickly lately, but when he gets excited it is hard for him to concentrate. He's always trying to outdo himself too (and I have nothing to do with that, despite what you hear in the video). Well, let's let the movie do the talking, eh?Enjoy!


Don't mind the underwear. He hates wearing clothes even when it is freezing inside! It sure has been cold up here lately, but that's a blog for a different day!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing that hilarious video with us! Steve and I loved watching it! We think it is worthy of America's Funniest Home Videos. Both Ethan and Joshua are so cute!! We are excited to come up and spend time with them!

Katie said...

He is so cute! Talk about being able to sing faster ... and louder! And gosh Will, just push him 'til he cries! Just kiddin! We are going to miss you guys this Christmas!

Cindy said...

That is a cute video. I must say, I chuckled when I read that Quinn's baby was born on the 23rd and named Emma. What a coincidence! Our Emma was born on the 23rd of November. Wasn't 8 pounds and lots of ounces though. She was just under 7 pounds.

Colleen said...

I finally got to see the singing video of Ethan. What a cutie! Thanks for sharing it. I just loved seeing both Ethan and Joshua.

Amy said...

Ok...that was hilarious, and painful! Toward the end I was just like..."Let him see it, let him see it!!!" haha!

Priceless video! So cute...I was laughing so hard.