Sunday, January 27, 2008

Christmas 2007

Yes we know it is quite over due but none the less here are the Christmas pic's we promised oh so long ago.







Joshua's our little climber he is always on anything and everything he can get on.

Okay so this definitely needs an explanation. So Christmas eve after we got the kids to bed Will and I were playing Santa. Putting out all the gifts and straightening for the morning. I had pulled the door for the amour so that it was no longer behind the vertical blinds so that it could easily be closed when we were ready for bed. Unfortunately I left it to far open and Will stood up and got this nifty arrow shaped scrape. I wanted to write "this side up" but he would not let me.

Joshua eating mashed potatoes that we had for our Christmas dinner.

This is our GQ Ethan

And this is our Silly Ethan

0 comments: