Friday, November 14, 2008

Wahoo!

TWILIGHT

I've got my tickets, do you have yours? Tickets are going fast for this much anticipated teen film so if you want to be one of the first you had better get a move on it. Will and I are double dating with Melissa and Spencer Turner. Our show time is at 12:01 am Friday the 21st and I know that it is the first showing but I still CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and don't forget Will might just be in it. If you recall back in march the girls (Amy and Lindsey and I) all went and did a casting call for this film. NO none of us got in (YES still a little bitter) however Will and Jared (Lindsey husband) got to do it. So Look for Will in the seen where Edward takes Bella to the prom. Will was the Valet who helps Bella out of the car.

Speak of the devil here is Edward and Bella at the prom!

Oh la la just kiss her already!

No this picture is not from the movie but I still lOVE IT! Nothing like being swept off your feet by rippling biceps!
Okay I think I have drooled enough.

7 comments:

Amy said...

You crack me up!!! I love that you're going to the 12:01 show! You're crazy! No matter how much I love Twilight I am just a wimp when it comes to staying up late! haha!

Linds said...

So exciting! I don't want to hear a word about it until I see it myself. I just won't check your blog until I see it.

Jeff and Amy said...

I can't wait!!! I'm debating about the 12:01am showing, but it looks like I'm going to have to wimp out...I'm just getting old and tired :)

Joshua and Joy said...

Yay! I can't wait! But I could never do the 12:01 showing. I barely last long enough to stay up until 9pm.

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

"No this picture is not from the movie but I still lOVE IT! Nothing like being swept off your feet by rippling biceps!
Okay I think I have drooled enough."

THIS, Challene, is why guys hate all things Twilight! (Nob is an exception, it seems.)

Quinn

Heather said...

Hi Challene. Hope I can meet you for lunch sometime now that your here. Thats if you dont bring the strep with you. He he. Sorry you have been sick. I am going to see Twilight on Friday too. I can't wait.

Living Green said...

That was funny Heather. Yes I would love to have lunch and catch up it has been way to long. How can I get ahold of you?