Who would have ever thought you could actually make money while going grocery shopping? Well, I sure didn't, however I did it today! I am so excited about this deal that I got today that I just have to share! This is the best deal I have ever had!! So this morning I actually was so excited about this deal I couldn't even sleep. I woke up at 6 am! Those who know me well know that I am not a morning person. Kellogg's has a promo that says if you buy 5 items you will save $5.00 instantly. Then they also have an additional $10.00 mail in rebate when you buy 10 items in one transaction. So here is the break down just below the picture of my items.
Kellogg's Rice Krispies $2.88 for one box -buy 5 and they are $1.88 per box
-use a dollar off mfc from RP - 6/7 =.88 cents
-then use a Alberstons double = Free
(I bought 5 boxes of these. Also you can use the doubles for this or the transaction below it really doesn't matter.)
Kellogg's Special K or Raisin Bran $2.88 for one box
- buy 5 and they are $1.88 per box
- use a dollar off mfc from RP - 6/7 = .88 cents
(I bought 5 boxes of these. 3 Kellogg's Special K and 2 Raisin Brans)
I forgot to take a picture of the two 8 oz Reser's Dips (Chip/vegetable dip) but here is the break down for them.
-$1.00 on sale
-use a $1.00 off printable coupon
= FREE
(Here is the link for the free printable coupon http://www.resers.com/sign-up-for-savings/save-a-buck/)
My total out of pocket expense for this trip was only $4.89. However, remember I will be getting $10.00 rebate from Kellogg's making this actually a money maker $5.11 to be exact!!! Also just an FYI without any coupons or if these items were not on sale I would have spent $54.37.
(Remember that you have to buy 10 items to get the rebate. Also just so you know I got 3 of my doubles from RP - 7/12, which I have never seen before. They normally are just a loose 12X12 size paper in the ads in the Sunday paper. The other 2 are from the bottom of the ad. So together I had 5 doubles!)
My Second Trip
Once I got to the car with my first above mentioned deals I turned right around and headed back in for my second trip of doubles. Just so you know as long as you leave the building you can go back in and use your other doubles. Also since I only had 3 double from the RP 7/12 I actually asked on my way out of the store if I could get an ad. This was so that I could have the two doubles on it making my next trip have 5 doubles again!
- Nestle promo Save $2.00 instantly if you spend $10 on participating items which makes it then $1.00 per item
-use $1.00 off of 2 mfc from RP 2/21 = .50 cents per item
-use 5 doubles and get 5 FREE
- making the rest of them only $3.25 with tax
(Remember I bought 10 because I had 5 mfc that said $1.00 off of 2. I would have spent $16.15 for all of these without them being on sale or if I didn't have any coupons!)
Also I finally took our camera in to get fixed YEAH! It is actually still getting fixed but I took all of these pictures with my phone. Enjoy I know it has been awhile.




3 comments:
i wish you were here to tach me all of this stuff hands on. I miss you! What happened to Ethan's head? Ouch!
Wahoo! That's awesome! And hooray for the pictures. And yes, what did happen to Ethan's head?
That is awesome. Next time take me!!!
Post a Comment