Warning lots of Photo's
As you all know Joshua just turned 3 years old a couple of weeks ago and I really wanted to document how adorable he is at 3, so I took the boys up to Ogden yesterday and took lots of photos.
Posted by Living Green at 10/14/2009 09:46:00 AM
7 comments:
Ok...those pictures are to DIE for! Some of them are so...GQ! haha! I love it! Especially the one of Joshua laying down and his hand is supporting his head. That one is my fav! And I love those sweaters!
Those are sooo cute!! I like the one of Ethan leaning against the wall..he looks so grown up!! Their all adorable though!! Linda was talking to me on the webcam and watching the boys and they are soo funny...I miss them soo much!!
I love all of their poses - totally magazine cover shots :) Your boys are too cute!
Man, those boys are such little posers. They are so cute!! I love them!!!
I know I say this all the time. But I can't believe how grown up they are. Miss them like crazy (you too). Anyway, love the pictures.
Wow, they're getting big! I especially love the one of Ethan leaning against the wall. You guys better look out, he's going to have girls all over him!
Oh what cute boys you have. I love all the pictures, especially the silly ones. They have such cute smiles. Lauralee
Post a Comment