Thursday, December 17, 2009

December Fun

Since we have not bloged in a while I thought I would just catch you all up on what we have been up to so far this Christmas season.
First we have been decorating for the holiday's. Below you will see what the boys were doing while Will and I were trying to decorate.



Here is the boys with their list to Santa. They also drew a picture on the back for Santa.








Santa showed up at our ward Christmas party.


And last but not least we went down this last Monday night to Temple Square for family home evening. We weren't the only ones with the great idea either. It was a busy night and cold! It was more of a brisk walk through. We went straight from Will's office downtown, that's why he's dressed up so nice.


He is getting way to big!


Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
and
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the matching outfits you put the boys in!! They are so adorable!

Melissa Turner said...

love the pictures, it's cute to see your kids so happy to be on santa's lap.

Linds said...

Looks like so much fun.