Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Talken about Love

Just the other day I (Challene) was taking the kids for a ride in the car. While we were taking the ride we were listening to a led Zeppelin song. The song is called "Trampled Underfoot" (Ethan calls it the foot song) and it is one of my most favorite songs. I cannot listen to this song and not wanna dance. So one of the lines in it says something like, "I can't stop talkin' 'bout love". So there we were in the car with song playing and I here Ethan say in his cute innocent voice from the back seat, "Mom, lets talk about love". At this point I turn off the music and say "What Ethan" (I was not sure if I heard him right). "Let's talk about love" he repeated. So I say "Okay Ethan what about love. Who do you love".
Ethan: "I love Daddy".
Me: "Oh yeah who else?"
Ethan: "I love Joshie"
Me: "Oh, yea, do you love Mommy?"
Ethan: "NO!"
Me: "Oh that is not nice".
Anyways, besides the part that Ethan said he did not love me I thought this was hilarious.
If you'd like to hear this song (and see a thrilling Buster Keaton flick -- you'll see) click the link:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that Ethan is so funny. I Love you Challene!

Linds said...

How cute! Well, at least he didn't say he hated you. I love you too Challene!

Katie said...

well at least he didn't say he hated you:) i love you too of course.

Anonymous said...

That's great!! I miss that little guy! I hope I can work off so I can come home that weekend you guys will be there!!!

Nicole W. said...

LOL. Why do they have to go ruin a perfectly good moment? haha.
AND...Yes, I love you too:)