Will and I took the kids to see the Temple this last Saturday. So here are some nice pic's Will snapped.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Portland Temple
Will and I took the kids to see the Temple this last Saturday. So here are some nice pic's Will snapped.
Posted by Living Green at 3/02/2008 10:06:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Fun pictures! I like the one of the boys walking up to the fountain. Way cute! Thanks, as always, for sharing. Really looking forward to seeing all of you when you get here! Love you all.
Cute pictures! It seems like everyone has been going to the temple lately. I guess it's our turn. Hee hee!
oh..all everyone is so cute!! The boys aren't going to remember me!! I can't believe how big they are!! Make them stop growing!!
beautiful, i will always have a special place in my heart for the Portland Temple
Post a Comment