

Empty seats everywhere, except both sides of us.








Joshy was clapping even before the game started. He loved it there. They were both pretty good for the entire 9 innings.

Hmmm... here we see Joshy doing his impression of the entire 3 rows ahead of us. Many Japanese people come to these games to witness Ichiro in all his baseball glory. The second he gets up to bat, out come the cameras. It was father's day weekend so I got a free shirt. Near the end of the game we were trying to rally the Mariners (they ended up losing, but that's neither here nor there) by swinging our free t-shirts over our heads. Ethan joined in and all the Japanese turned and started taking pictures of him. Somewhere in Hokido, Japan is Ethan's picture.





This was actually when Ethan was in a time-out. He was not listening very well. Not much of a time-out, eh?


Challene really liked this bench/patio chair set.



See, he just dropped two juggling pins.The Space Needle
Ah, the space needle. Can you imagine paying 40 bucks just to go to the top? Well, we couldn't so we didn't. But there was a big carnival/amusement park right underneath it, so we spent our $40 there.

Joshy loves the water.

Here are Ethan and Josh putting on a little performance for the crowd. Good dancing.

Kinda hard to see, but Ethan and I are riding the little roller-coaster. I'm the big one in the blue shirt and Ethan is next to me. You can't tell, but he's got a big grin on his face. He loved it!

This was their first time riding rides like this. They loved every minute of it.

She missed.
Below are a couple cool looking buildings that were surrounding the space needle.

Good Design
My cup runneth over!?! Odd sort of fountain, eh?

Kids got a kick out of it, though.
Car Fun

Well, we had a fun trip. The car ride home wasn't too fun, but what do you expect with two sleep deprived children? The plus side was that they slept until almost 10:00 a.m. the next few days. Good news for Challene. I on the other hand was still up at 6:00 a.m. for school. ugh!

5 comments:
Looks like you had a good time. I can't believe you remember that much detail about "Free Willy". I try and block that whole movie out of my memory. Anyway, cute pics!
I'm so glad you got to take that weekend trip up to Seattle and had such a great time. Loved the pictures. Especially those of the boys just make me more and more excited to get Ethan and Joshua back to Utah where I can enjoy playing and being around them all of the time!!!! Grandma misses them bunches. Of course, it will be nice to have all of you here permanently. Can't wait until fall. I miss you all so much. Take Care.
I hope you don't mind I took a look at your blog. It looks like you had a great time and we look forward to meeting you. We're in the ward. You can check out our blog too.
Wow, that hotel looks nice!! Wish the Mariners were better this season but it looks like you had a great weekend!! Thanks for sharing and I'm very impressed with all the pictures you got up...It must've taken forever!!
I am so glad you were able to take a trip to Seattle. Our trip to Seattle was one of the highlights of our time in Oregon there is so much to do and see. Just a side note I can't believe how grown up Joshua is looking,he is not a baby anymore and your hair looks really cute in all the pictures.
Post a Comment