Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TOTALLY OBSESSED!

I know, I know, I am totally totally OBSESSED with "Twilight"! If you are sick of hearing about it then just skip this blog. So I was just checking up Stephenie Meyer's site and I came accross these updates.

This is a link to the office movie page that has been updated. They have the trailer and some pictures. Check it out, it is worth it
http://twilightthemovie.com/

This is a first offical completed scene from the movie. Very cool!
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?vid=237340

Then last but not lest here are some pictures that I copied from a link that was on Stephenie Meyers site. It is under the Twilight Series tab from May 7, 2008 so if you care there are even more pictures then what I have here.


Ahhhhhh!!!! Can't wait!



4 comments:

Amy said...

Nice...loved that clip! I hadn't seen that one before! And I think I'm just as obsessed as you...haha!

Heather said...

I like knowing I'm not the only one. I'm all over the new movie clips. If you only knew all my bizzar thoughts on how it will end. I finished the third book and then sat in Walmart on the 31st to read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn in the Eclipse Special Edition. I will probably be one who buy's the book at midnight on the 2nd of Aug. Did you get my E-mail. Just checking to see if I sent it to the right address.

Linds said...

Chills, chills, chills! I'm so excited! So are you going to come back up and see it with us? And I just have to say that the guy who plays Edward just does it for me. Yummy!! I AM SO EXCITED!! Thanks for the little fix!

Linds said...

P.S. And you are totally obbsessed. But I like it because it makes me feel less crazy, because you are worse than me. Love ya!!