Long story short I got a Church calling this morning. I am the new Relief Society Secretary. I am overall excited about the opportunity this will give me to get to know the women in the ward better and quicker. I am also excited about the opportunity to grow more spiritually as I serve in this calling. However as I mentioned in my title I am felling very nervous about what this will entail. I am also hoping that it will not be an overwhelming calling, time wise that is. And last but not least I am felling somewhat inadequate, I just want to do well at my calling.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Feeling nervous... inadequate....and last but not least overwhelmed!
Posted by Living Green at 12/28/2008 07:14:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Challene - I know you will do a great job and have a wonderful experience in your new calling as secretary to the Relief Society. Love, Mom
You will do great! Congratulations. Now, what about Will?
You will do great! And if it's any help, secretary tends to have the easiest job in a presidency.
I thought the Relief Society Pres didn't know who you were ;)
YEAH!! You'll love it!! I was so scared at first too. But now I miss it like crazy, seriously. I loved it SOOOOO much!!
That is my same calling right now and I love it, it really is not overwhelming and it is so great getting to know the relief society sisters. I love seeing all that goes into relief society and how compassionate the presidency is I have learned and grown so much spiritually. So don't worry you will be great.
Post a Comment