Monday, December 8, 2008

Halloween 2008

I know, I know it's a month over due but here are our Halloween Pics. We spent Halloween with my Mom and my sister's family. We went trick or treating around her neighbor hood, hit the trunk or treat as well and then headed to Chuck E. Cheeses for dinner. What a great night to hit the Chuck E. Cheese hardly anybody was there. Thanks Mom it was a lot of fun, Ethan keeps asking to go back.

My two Super Hero's!

Ethan and his cousin Peyton. Isn't she the cutest witch you have ever seen. Ethan got tired of the mask. Oh NO! Now everybody is going to know his secret identity!!

Bryton was so cute but I didn't get a picture of her in her little outfit. Sorry Bryton! I guess that is it. Better then nothing I guess. Hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pictures!!! That buzz fit Joshua perfect! So dang cute...ugh, I miss you guys!

Linds said...

Way cute. Ethan only would have looked cuter with a little batgirl named Liza on his arm.

The Hill Family said...

Adorable! How fun! We miss you guys!! Thanks for the pics! How is the house coming along?