Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Licensed to... heal!


Well, it's official. I am now a licensed chiropractor... with all the rights, responsibilities, and privileges contained therein. Years and years of school, money, sacrifice (mine and Challene's) all culminated into an eleven digit license number on a 5X9 piece of blue-ish parchment. Now I actually have to earn my keep! Freaky!

So anyway, that's about it. I'm supposed to tell you all that there will be a Christmas post coming soon. So you've got that to look forward to, so that's nice.

Go in peace.

4 comments:

Linds said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome. We are still waiting for that part. Arizona takes FOREVER!! Can't wait to see the Christmas pictures.

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

You chiropractors crack me up.

Quinn

Living Green said...

Badum dum...

Unknown said...

YAY!! Good job brother! All the hard work actually paid off. Now you can adjust my neck and back. They hurt!!!