I was downloading some pictures to our computer/our blog when I came across these cute pictures of my big boy Ethan. I love them so I thought I would share.
So Handsome!
Ride'em Cowboy!!
This one is of Ethan playing Guitar Hero. He loves it, especially the drums but we didn't have the whole set yet just the guitar.
Here is his score, not bad for a 4 year old!HIDE AND SEEK
So today I was playing hide and seek with the boys. Ethan seems to get the idea but Joshua just likes to jump out and yell "boo" whenever you get close to him. He is too cute and always makes me laugh! At one point in the game it was Ethan's turn to count while Joshua and I hid. Mind you he counts really fast so that does not give much time to hide. I grab Joshua and ran to our half bathroom on the main floor. Which is just around the corner from the living room where he was counting. So there I am standing in the corner of the dark bathroom holding Joshua when Ethan see's me in the reflection of the mirror and say's to me almost sarcastically, "Mom, that isn't a very good place to hide. I can see your reflection." So my mouth dropped and I was in stunned silence for a moment. I just can't believe how grown up and smart he is. So I finally pulled myself together and told him how smart he is.

7 comments:
That is hilarious! I LOVE that pic of him playing Guitar Hero.
He he..so cute!! I love how Ethan is not wearing pants in the guitar hero pic.
How did Ethan get so big!! He looks like a mini man!
How did Ethan get so big!! He looks like a mini man!
I agree with Holly, he's so grown uo. How did this happen? And he is looking more and more like Will.
wow, he is growing up
Oh, I miss you guys!! What a cute boy! Thanks for sharing your pictures!!
Post a Comment