Monday, March 23, 2009

Coupon Crazy!!

As of this last Sunday I have joined Grocery Smarts. It's a free website that takes all the work out of couponing. Simple put, all I have to do is: Go to the website, pick which store I want to shop at, pick my items off of the add, print my shopping list, cut only the coupons I need, and then go SHOPPING!! That's it! I get the majority of my coupons from the Sunday paper (I have 5 delivered). That's how you maximise your saving and build a good food storage. Yes it took me longer then those that have been doing it for a while but it was my first time. Andrea (the girl I learned all of this from) says it only takes her 20 minutes to get it all together.
Here are some AWESOME DEALS I got!
I got 4 boxes of Frosted Flakes for only .50 cents a piece!! They were regularly $4.98, I would have gotten more but they were all out!


This was my best deal!! I got 4 bottles of this shampoo/Conditioner for a grand total of .48 cents!! Yeah, all I paid for was the tax! Still a sweet deal! The regular price on these all together would have been $16.90!!

As you can see I got some great deals! I have really come a long way, I have not ever gone out of my way to buy things on sale let alone use coupons. I have always just gone to the store and bought what was on my list, if it was on sale that was always nice. But now, I am so excited to save my family money, especially in this hard economic time, let alone while we are trying to growing a business. Oh yeah, I also saved half off of all I spent today! Not bad Eh!

Here is the some info on the site if you are interested. http://grocerysmarts.com/graphics/g84caa.pdf . You need to get the passport code to use the actual Grocery Smarts website. Then go to the website www.grocerysmarts.com to get started. That's it! Good Luck!!

5 comments:

Monica said...

Way to go you supper shopper. I sure do wish that I was that good. I'm going to have to check out that website.

Colleen said...

Wow! I'm proud of you. I'm really bad at using coupons, but I do shop the grocery store sales. You will have to give the rest of us a lesson.

Jessie said...

Wow!I have been doing the same thing, shopping the sales/coupons but I have been paying for the website, "THE GROCERY GAME" I pay 5 dollars/month. It's been saving my 50-60% of my grocery bill a week and I don't have to shop at Winco anymore! I go to Safeway or Albertsons :) Hmmmm, thanks for the info! I'll have to check that website out.

Joshua and Joy said...

That's awesome! Way to go. I never used to use coupons or check sales or anything either. Now I use coupons...it's great to see the savings. To bad the passport code is just for Utah...bummer.

Linds said...

Ok, I'm totally gonna try it. I'm so excited! Thanks for the tip. And I'm glad to see that you are reading "Wuthering Heights" and enjoying it. You'll have to let me know what you think. And remember it doesn't end happy, just remember that and you'll like it.