I just love couponing! There is nothing better then saving, well actually there is and that is getting stuff FREE! Which I often do with my new found love of couponing!
Here is my latest deals with the Albertson's doubles coupons

Froot Loops
regularly $4.69
1 box was on sale $2.35
-1.00 coupon
-1.00 Albertson's double coupon
= .35
Froot Loops
regularly $4.19
1 box was on sale for $1.99
-1.00 coupon
-1.00 Albertson's double coupon
= FREE
Mac & Cheese bowls
regularly $1.19
on sale for $1.00 a bowl
coupon was 1.00 off of 2
-1.00 Alberston's double coupon
= FREE
Thin Crisps
regularly $4.79
on sale for $2.99
-1.00 coupon
-1.00 Alberston's double coupon
= $1.00
Colgate Toothpaste
regularly $2.99
on sale for $2.50
-1.00 coupon
-1.00 Alberston's double coupon
= .50
Ritz crackers
regularly $2.89
-1.01 coupon
=$1.88
Tree top apple/grape juice (6 boxes)
regularly $1.89
on sale for $1.00
-1.00 coupon for 2
-1.00 Albertson's double coupon
= FREE
Jello
was .99
-1.00 coupon for 3
-1.00 Alberston's double coupon
= .33 each
Colgate Toothbrush
regularly $2.99
on sale for $1.99
-1.00 coupon
-1.00 Alberston's double coupon
= FREE
Kellogs Special K cereal
regularly $4.69
on sale for $2.34
-1.00 coupon
-1.00 Alberston's double coupon
= .34 each
Nabisco Snack pack
regularly $3.59
on sale for 3.00
-1.00 coupon
-1.00 Alberston's double coupon
-.55 manufactured coupon (was on the box)
= .45
I spent a total of $8.99 for all of this stuff and I saved 64.75!!!
I LOVE COUPONING!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:
WAY TO GO! I'm so very impressed with what you are learning and putting into action. Especially for someone that used to never look at price tags . . . like when your mom was buying! I am very proud of all of the effort, success, savings and satisfaction you are getting out of clipping coupons for your family. Great Job! Love Mom
I love it too! Its kind of an addiction! haha Last night my Safeway bill was $190 before my Safeway card and all my coupons and after it came to $82 dollars!! oh ya!! LOVE it!!
You go girl! I don't have the patience for going through the ads looking for coupons, or the stamina to shop at more than one grocery store, but I love to save vicariously through those who do!
I'm trying this coupon system too. I love it, it is so easy. But, how do you know when double coupon day is? - Lauralee
I'm so jealous! I just need to get a stupid paper so I can start getting coupons.
Ditto to Lauralee's comment, when are the double coupon days?
You can find them in the news paper as add instert. I get 5 Standard Examiners every Sunday. Albertson's doubles are always on the bottom of that full 12 x 12 page sized insert. The doubles in gerneral seem to come out at least once a month. I have had at least 3 or 4 sense I started couponing in mid March, so that would seem even more often then once a month.
As far as using the doubles in general you only get 3 coupons, however there was 4 on a page once. No matter how many you get in your insert you can only use those doubles per one shopping trip.
You can double a manufactured coupon up to $1.00 making it $2.00. However if the manufactured coupon is over $1.01 you CAN NOT be doubled. At least this seems to be the norm for the use.
Good Luck Ladies, let me know if you have anymore questions!
I can not believe that you saved that much, it is totally amazing!!!
Post a Comment