Friday, May 15, 2009

Update

It has been awhile since we have had pictures of the family (boys in particular). The reason is that our camera is broken. It has been acting up for awhile but then about a month ago I (Challene) accidentally dropped it on the kitchen floor. Well that was the final straw, now it won't do anything. It has a warranty we just haven't taken the time to figure it all out and send it in to be repaired.
Well with that said I thought I would give a little update on the family's going on's.
Ethan: I think Ethan is a typical boy/kid. He has been driving us a little crazy lately. He is always hurting his brother and pestering the dog. Poor Joshua had a black eye and a fat lip last week because Ethan slammed a toy box lid on him (We have a window seat that has a lid and the boys put their toys in it). I'm pretty sure this was an accident but poor Joshua.
But on the other hand he was such a great kid yesterday. He changed the laundry (this was a first for him), he set the table for dinner and he helped me water our flowers and vegetable garden.
His favorite thing to do lately is ride his big wheel. He is also getting very coordinated, he has a great arm for throwing and hitting; baseballs, Frisbees, etc. I just can't believe how big he is getting!
Joshua: I haven't really gone out of my way to potty train him but I think he has finally got it!!!! He has been dry this whole week, that's including public with underwear on! So Yeah for him.
Will and I just love both our boys however Joshua is just such a funny kid. He always makes us laugh. Just the other day he said "Hey Mom do you want to watch me dance" So I of course said yes. That's when he bust out this little move where he would step side to side kicking up his leg to the back. All while he has a toy gun in his hand making shooting noises. You probably had to be there but Will and I were rolling on the floor in laughter.
As far as health goes we are a little concerned about Joshua. He has a heart murmur and I have been now told by two pediatricians that he needs to go to a cardiologist to really get it checked out. So I am a bit freaked out by this. His appointment is June 29th which is way to far away. I am going to be a wreck by then with worry. So any prayers for him would be very welcome.
Will: He loves what he does, he just wishes he got paid better. However we both know that some day all of this hard work will pay off. At least it had better. The hard work I am talking about is all of the public relations he has been trying to build up so that he can get more patients to treat. Which in turn equals to more money.
Challene: Well you all pretty much know what I have been up to (couponing, my Relief Society callings [I have been finaly released from my secretary position and am now just the Enrichment counselor]) other than that I am just busy with my two very handsome boys.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

We will be sure to keep Joshua in our prayers. I totally understand how anxious it can make you feel. Hopefully the murmur is nothing bad. I'm here if you ever need to talk to anyone.

Linds said...

I really wish there were pictures. Would you get your camera fixed already! JK! Miss you guys and glad you are all doing well.

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

Could you draw some pictures of your boys for us? We haven't seen you in so long that we've forgotten what they look like.

Quinn

Monica said...

Poor Joshua, I hope that everything turns out ok and I agree that is way to long to wait to find out what is going on. I also can not believe Ethan is being mean to his brother but I think you are right it is a boy thing. When did you get a dog by the way?