Lets just say this is how Will and I found Joshua the other day. He used about half of the brand new hair gel.

Ethan had some in too, but it was the appropriate amount.
Then just yesterday morning I had lost Joshua for a bit. I thought he was watching Dragon Tales with his brother. However when I finally found him he was in my makeup. Yes that is makeup not a black eye.
He seems very proud of himself!

4 comments:
I'm glad that it wasn't really a black eye. You know with a skill like that already he would make a great make up artist.
Oh that boy! I just love him, even if he is a little stinker.
Too funny!!!
Branson did the same thing in my makeup drawer a couple weeks ago he had the mascara all over his cheek and came out and said "Mom I look beautiful now"
Post a Comment