Hey, there's a poll over here--------------->
We've had some interesting turns of events and may be opening our own clinic sometime in the (near, hopefully) future.
There's one answer that Challene and I like the best, but we thought we'd open it up to a poll. Let us know what you think!
-Will
Monday, September 7, 2009
Poll
Posted by Living Green at 9/07/2009 10:29:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok...so I voted, but I also wanted to give my two cents! And if you don't agree, that's ok. Just my opinion!! :)
1. Seems too much of a mouthful!
2. Love it! It's simple, but IT'S YOU! You're using your name for it, and I like that!
3. This was my second choice, but I think technically the "rocky mountains" are in Colorado. So it may be confusing!
4. Seems too cutsy!
Ok, there you have it! You both are great!!!! I'm excited for you Will!
I'm still mad you're not using "Battlestar Sciatica".
Quinn
Post a Comment