Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We need help!


Will and I are in that market for new cell phones/plan. We were wondering what everybody else has (AT&T, Sprint, T Mobile, Verizon, Nextel, etc.). We were also wondering if you like your phone/company/plan that you, the reader have. Please let us know and with as much information as you are willing to divulge would be great (I am talking $).


Thanks!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a couple's plan with Andrew. We are both using At&T. You get mobile to mobile minutes..so you can talk for free to people who have a At&T phone also. It has pretty good reception. I think you get free nights and weekends also. It depends on what phone you get as to the price. Our phone bill is about $50 a month I think I'll ask Andrew to know for sure.

Unknown said...

I have AT&T. It's about the same as Sara's. I am still on Mom and Dads plan. I get unlimited everything. It's really nice. Good reception and they have some pretty good phones.

Cindy said...

Russ and I have the AT&T family plan as well. Mostly we chose that because we don't ever use a lot of minutes and found the cheapest plan through them. I don't really have any complaints (other than the reception service in PCMC isn't great and I'm not there enough for that to be a real complaint). Our plan is a little more because of adding a text message plan. I did a search for cell phone plans once and found a website that compared the various plans. Or at least listed various plans so you could compare them. But I'm starting to ramble again, so I'll stop now.

Anonymous said...

We have t-mobile, and they've been really good for us. We've always had great coverage, and the price can't be beat (that we've seen). We pay $50/month for both of us, which includes two phone lines, and 1,000 minutes. We pay for a data plan as well, which is about $25/month each. We also get a corporate discount for where we work, but that probably isn't helpful for you. We now get 3G here with T-mobile, which makes finally makes it a contender on the data services. I have heard that T-mobile is considering buying Sprint out. That would be a huge plus for in-network calling as Sprint (3rd largest in US) customers would likely then become part of the T-mobile network. When we've looked at other providers, the prices have always been quite a bit more for similar plans.

Unknown said...

With two phones and text messaging on Sara's our is actually ~$90 a month with AT&T. Service and reception are about equal with Verizon which is the only other company I have used. We got AT&T because it's free for Sara to talk to Linda and your mom :)