Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter 2010

Happy Easter

Easter this year was filled with all the usual activities. We baked sugar cookies, colored eggs and the Easter Bunny came.


Coloring Eggs





Easter Morning

The Easter Egg hunt!








Easter Basket Surprise

The Easter bunny left both the boys a mask and a snorkel. Ethan loves his and Joshua is not to sure about it. To be honest I am surprised I thought it would be the other way around. However the reason is Josh is having a hard time keeping his mouth tight around the snorkel and that is why he doesn't like it.


Too cute! What a big boy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a happy easter! I love the boys expressions! My goodness little Ethan is getting to be not so little anymore!! Joshy got so big!! Man I miss those kids!

Linds said...

Super cute. I can't believe how big they are both getting. Craziness!!