So you know how there are certain things in life that just make you happy. Well I think these lamps are beautiful and they make me happy. I seriously smile every time I look at them. As you all know I am passionate about/love interior design and I think whom ever designed these were brilliant.


Ahhh, pure bliss, I love them!

6 comments:
That spot looks so perfect. It makes you want go and get a book to read.
Oh my! I LOVE them too. They are PERFECT!!!
Ok, so I have to tell you something. You are gonna have to break the news to Ethan gently. He has a rival. Liza informed me the other day that she is going to marry a little boy in her preschool class. His name is Eli, and apparently Eli told his mom the same things. Poor Ethan, I hope he's not too crushed ;)
That's the first thing I thought when you posted those pictures on Facebook. Way cute lamps. They made me want to redecorate. Where did you get them?
I got the lamps at Target. The brand is called Liberty of London.
Lindsay,
I don't have the heart to tell Ethan. He still talks about Liza so much. He would be crushed. We will have to do a play date when you guys come to Utah next time.
I saw that lamp in your house when we had the shower and I love them! I want them. I love all you decorations in your house. I think that when Peter and I buy a house you should come and decorate it for us :)
Post a Comment