If you are not in the mood to hear me rant and rave then just go a head and skip this post.
So I bought this True Clean pet vacuum pictured below a little over a year ago. Yes it was a vacuum that cost under $100.00 bucks but really is it too much to ask that it will work for more than 6 months? Currently it doesn't work at all. I am so, so, so sick of crappy vacuums! This is not my first, actually I wish I would have kept my first vacuum. It was a low end Hoover but it did better then the next two that I have had.
I seriously have had 2 melt downs this week trying to get this thing to pick up anything! My floors look horrible. I know we are absolutely broke and can not afford a Dyson but I am getting one! I will not do this anymore! I know/hope in the long run with a Dyson it will be worth the money.

So that is it. I HATE this vacuum!!!!!!!

7 comments:
Haha that is kinda funny because we had the same conversation last week. We HATE our cheapo vacuum too and really want to buy an expensive one but low on funds as well. Please post how you like your new one!
Would you say this vacuum....sucks?
Hey-O! I'll be here all week.
Quinn
I don't like my vacuum either. I would LOVE a Dyson, but like you said it's kinda costly. But someday I WILL get one. So let me know how you like it.
You will not regret getting the Dyson. It is THE BEST vacuum in the world. It is worth every penny. We've had ours for six years and it is awesome.
Boo on that stupid vacuum!! I'm sorry!
My brother has the Dyson and they both love it. I am a bag type so I love my Orek, but the Dyson will last and it truly "sucks". Maybe you should do a fundraiser for a vacuum, we would contribute. Good Luck!
We had the same type of experience. We got a Dyson about two years ago and LOVE it. Not one problem!!
Post a Comment