Will's little sister Linda finally got married in May of this year. We are so happy for her. Below is some pictures from the wonderful event.
Linda & Peter's Shower

Linda and Peter opening gifts.

I Co-hosted the shower at my home. This is a picture of the candy bar that I did. I thought that it turned out cute so I had to take a picture.

I actually ended up etching the glass of this trifle bowl for them for their wedding gift. I don't know if they like it but they can't take it back and I thought it turned out so cute that I have been meaning to make myself one.
Bountiful Temple
May 11, 2010
Linda and Peter with our boys
The fam.
The boys with umbrellas. The weather was a bit chilly and rainy.
I love this picture of Ethan he actually has a genuine smile. No only is it hard to get kids to give a normal smile but he is such a ham in front of a camera that it is a feat to get him to just smile.
The Ring Ceremony and Reception
They had their ring ceremony and reception at the Castle Reception center in Layton.

I did the centerpieces for her for the wedding. Each table had this design either in purple, yellow or blue. It was quite the project and I think it turned out well. Also it was also done for not very much money which was one of the request. First I pruned my front tree and then I spray painted the branches one of the above mention colors. I frosted the glass vases with spray paint. I glued on glitter to the tea lights. And thank goodness for my cricut machine because that is how I did the design on the paper under the vases and all those tons of flowers that were double sided! With lots of time and lots of glue/spray paint here was the end product. Again I think it turned out well.
From left: Ethan, Peyton, Brooklyn, Joshua and Bryton.
I loved, loved, loved this picture aren't they cute staring at the dessert. Linda and Peter had Cold Stone my favorite ice cream company come and serve ice cream at their reception. Linda and Peter forgot to get my favorite though, sweet cream. To bad I didn't know about this when I had my wedding. But then again I don't think cold stone was around then. Wow that makes me feel old.
Well thats it
Congrats to Linda and Peter and many hopes and wishes for a happy marriage!

0 comments:
Post a Comment