Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Burger King Play land

So Mom was in town the first week of July and while she was here we did many fun things. This particular time we had gone to a Burger King that has a rather large indoor play land. Here are a couple of my favorite pics from the 179 pictures she took. Yes 179 pictures taken at the Burger King. She is obsessed! And we love her for it! Anyways if she did not take them we definately would not have, so thanks Mom for all the lovely pictures.







Will was just mad because you had to have socks to play on it and he was wearing flip-flops that day.
King Joshua! This was following his royal decree that dinner was over and play time was about to begin!
Oreo shakes... Mom spared no expense that night!Joshua thinks that teeth are funny. I think he is funny!

Yep there all mine and I love em!


It was a fun evening. More to come later!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Hey, in my defense and I really don't need one, but the kids move so fast that most of the pictures are all or half blurred! It takes 179 picures to get a dozen good ones. And you are right, if I don't take pictures no one else will! I had a great visit to Portland, although, it was hotter than hot. I thought it was suppose to be cool there?!?! I miss you all and wish you were here so I could take more pictures! Miss you. Love to all of you! Mom

Cindy said...

I'm amazed! 3 posts in a short time! Kids sure are growing up.

Mike said...

Hey William D. Green and Family. It is nice to hear from you. Your boys are sure cute. As far as the Burger King story... Katie just got a new camera and took about 500 pictures of the girls playing in the yard! I guess in these days of no film, who cares right? As long as you get a few good ones like Colleen mentioned.

Katie said...

Ok, so Mike exaggerated just a bit, but I still beat Colleen . . . I took about 250 pictures of the girls playing in the pool (in about 15 minutes time). I agree with Colleen . . . it takes that many to get a handful of good ones. Besides my new camera will take 2-3 frames per second so sometimes I get a little carried away! Cute pictures though - they are getting sooooo big!! I hardly recognize Josh anymore!