New Bike
So Ethan has a new bike and we are trying to teach him how to ride it. He does not get how to peddle yet, but we are working on it. However here are some pictures of him trying.
Ethan got tired of trying to ride the bike so he got on the back Joshua's stoller. Then Will took the boys for a stoll, a rather fast and wild one I might add. He was running around and almost crashing into Mom and I. I thought for sure he was going to at least run over my toes.
See here I am fearing for the safety off my bare toes.

1 comments:
Don't worry, he will get the whole bike thing sooner or later. I was so excited to take off Sadie's training wheels and push her down the street, but as soon as I did, she took off and there was nothing for me to do but watch.
By the way, I am a bit appalled at your "running" with your kids in the stroller... especially after the traumatic experience you went through when you were such a lad. Do I need to even say "Gold Tooth". Some of us still feel guilty about that experience! ;)
Post a Comment