Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Water Fun!

There's about two weeks in Portland where the heat is unbearable. Normally it is very comfortable. While Mom was in town we were trying to beat the heat so we sat outside while Will dragged Ethan through the sprinkler with Joshua in the other arm. Ethan was not amused. So here are some cute pictures.










3 comments:

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colleen said...

Tell the truth! Will wanted to run through the Octopus Sprinkler and so he dragged Ethan kicking and screaming through the water. I was there. . .I'm what you call an "Eye Witness" observer. I also double as the "Eye Witness" photographer so I know what I'm talking about. Oh, and that picture of Joshua with his mouth ajar was due to the fact that he was awfully nervous he was next on DADDY's list to be used as a decoy in the water escapade! Just so ya know - they have the pictures out of order! Joshua was thinking GRANDMA SAVE ME, but the Daddy pulled rank on the Grandma! Sorry Joshua. I'll do better next time. Miss all of you. TAKE CARE! love, grandma/mom