While Mom was here clear back at the first of July she took these pictures of us trying to blow up this rather large basketball hoop for Ethan. The rest are just random outdoor pictures she took whilest she was here. Hope you enjoy.




Posted by Living Green at 9/09/2007 09:53:00 PM
3 comments:
Those are some special pictures. Mom and Dad better take a ton of pictures too whilst they are in your neck of the woods.
I agree. I don't know why, but I especially like the picture of Ethan with the bubbles. Can't believe Joshua is going to be a year old soon.
Great pictures! I'm sure glad someone takes lots of pictures to share and document all of these fun occasions. So you had better take alot of pictures on Joshua's 1st birthday. I know the camera's on the fritz, but you have that video camera! Although, I believe I'm still waiting for some promised videos? Miss and love to you all.
Post a Comment