Joshua's First Haircut
plus Ethan and me too.
plus Ethan and me too.
Well, Joshua's birthday is coming soon so we thought it apt to get him a haircut. His hair was rather scraggly and some folks thought he looked a bit like a girl what with his curls and all. So we thought it was probably about time to get him in. Ethan and I needed haircuts too, so we took out a second mortgage and went to Great Clips.
Here's a random shot of Joshua to prove three things. 1) Plaid shorts are just plain cool. 2) Joshy has long locks of hair. 3) he is standing and even taking steps now. Why, just yesterday he took 10, yes, ten steps to Challene. He'll be running marathons by Christmas.
An after shot of Joshy and his exuberance over the wonderful haircut he got.
Not a bad pic to end on.

3 comments:
What little cuties those boys are getting their haircuts. Wow. . .it doesn't sound like Challene was as traumatized this time with Joshua's first haircut! But then she's not in the pictures or even mentioned so maybe she's in the corner sobbing over getting Joshua's hair cut? Then again I suppose someone had to take the pictures! TAKE CARE. Miss all of you. Happy First Birthday to Joshua. Love, Grandma.
I like the plaid shorts. Of course, I have plaid capris. And, as always, cute pictures of the kids!
Cute boys! And Will...congrats on your first hair cut! Were you scared? Did they give you a lollypop?
Post a Comment