So once a week during the school quarters I get together with a couple other moms and we do some kind of activity with our childern. This particular activity was a berry smooshing one. We bought white shirts and berrys and smooshed them all over tee shirts it was like tie die. So any ways here are some of the pictures.
Joshua was having a lot of fun eating them. But Joshua was not the only one that thought this he was just the messiest.
That boy loves his blueberries!

2 comments:
What a fun idea! The kids get to do all of the fun things we always tell (yell) at them not to do! Eat and make a mess, play and make a mess. It must be somewhat confusing to their little minds. Don't you think? In fact, that first picture of them looking up at the camera. . .I think they look like their somewhat confused about doing this activity and then not getting told to not do it! Joshua has the same look in the next picture OR is it his cheeks are full? You can't tell with him. He has such chubby cheeks. They're all just Too Cute!
What a wonderful idea that was. I am always trying to think of fun thing for my newphew to do when he comes and stays with us and I think that he would just love doing that.
Post a Comment