Man, we're behind... so here's our Easter holiday
Traditionally, we make sugar cookies for just about any holiday. Easter was no exception. Ethan and Joshy wanted to join in on the fun too. They made the dough together before nap time and afterword (the dough has to chill so it worked out nicely) they cut out shapes, baked, and iced them.
Mmm, mmm. Doesn't that look good? Well, we ate tons, but forgot to take the rest with us to Utah so they went bad. We had to throw them out. What a waste!
We also did a traditional Easter egg coloring session followed by a hunt. Again, we used nap time to our advantage. We colored the eggs before nap time and then when they went down the Easter Bunny came and hid all the eggs. Here are some pictures to enjoy:
Seems like whenever we post pictures Ethan is always in his underwear only. I swear he has clothes and we even dress him in them. Who knows.
Joshy got a little giddy when finding the eggs.
Ethan got a little giddy too.
That's about all there is to report. Nothing truly amazing happened. It was, however, an enjoyable time had by all. I'm going to go take a nap now.

5 comments:
so cute! I LOVE sugar cookies. by the way...does Ethan ever wear clothes? ;)
Cute pictures. Looks like they had a fun day. Also, What month did you put the video clip that you sent to America's Funniest Videos on? I looked back and couldn't find it.
Loved to pictures! Looks like Easter was good!
P.S. What's with the spelling of my name on the link? Hello? I'm Lindsey not Lindsay, I'm not sure I can forgive you for that!
Oops sorry Lindsey! I guess I should go back and spell check everybodys.
Post a Comment