WARNING SPOILERS!
This blog contains information about the upcoming "Twilight" movie. If you do not want to ruin the movie for yourself do not read any farther.
So Will has been so busy at school and tired when he gets home that he has not had time to tell his exciting news. So I will do it for him because I can't stand not to! So Saturday April 19 Will was on the set of "Twilight"! Yes my hubby is going to be famous and probably my SUV but I will get to that.
Will was contacted from Extra's to be a Valet for the prom scene. Those of you who have read the book know that the prom was at the High school in the book. Well in the movie it is at an INN. So Saturday night Will drove up to the View Point Inn (it is on the way up to Multnomah Falls). There he spent 3 hours. 2 of which were in snow and rain to film the scene. I am sorry to say that the real actors were not there, only Edward/Bella's doubles. So the scene went like this Will (The Valet) stands there waiting for Edward and Bella to pull up in the Volvo. Yes Will got to drive the Volvo! He said it was only base line model. But how cool is that to drive Edwards car.

Okay sorry to stray off subject. So Will stands there as the Valet waiting for Edward and Bella to pull up in the Volvo. That is when Will goes up to the car and helps poor injured Bella out of the car.
For those who have not read the book Bella has a cast on her foot that was broken by a bad Vampire. After Will helps Bella out of the car he proceeds to walk around the back of the car while Edward goes in the front. Then he was told by the director to not be shy so Will speeds out of the shot to go and park the car. That's it! But so awesome my Hubby is going to be famous. We will not know really how much until we see the film but there were straight on shots of his face. So it will be interesting to see how the splice all the footage together.
Oh and the comment about our car. Will was told to bring our vehicle to help fill up the parking lot. Will says that it was also in some of the shots. So look for a Black 2001 Honda Passport during the Prom Valet scene.
Now some of you are probably wondering how I am doing with the fact that my husband got to go and be apart of the movie. A movie about a book that I just adore that I am close to being obsessed with. A book that I have read many times and he has not read even once. Well honestly I am a little bitter. Don't get me wrong I am really happy he got to do it and excited to see how much of him is in it. But I am also really sad I did not get to do it. It was supposed to be my adventure. Last I heard they are wrapping up filming this Friday. So no more chances it is done. But at least one of us got to do it. So, way to go Honey! I still love you!
Oh and I almost forgot and only those that have read the book will probably understand this. In the back ground of this scene they were revving a motorcycle. Will had to ask what this was about. I know that for a fact this was not in the book. But I surmise it was Jacob. If you recall in the book Jacob was asked/ bribed by his Dad to tell Bella to stay away from Edward. So I think instead of him just dancing with her and asking they had to make a bigger deal out of it. So I think Jacob was there some what crashing the prom.
My friends Lindsay found this awesome link. I highly recommend it. It has some awesome footage of this upcoming film.


5 comments:
SOOOOOO exciting! Sorry you didn't get to do it, but at least you can say..."Ya...my husband was in a major motion picture!" haha
I'm totally jealous! I can't believe we have to wait for December to see it!
I think you are handling Will getting this adventure very well. Just think, at least your family is part of it. I want to read them again, but someone borrowed them and never gave them back. This has given me motivation to start tring to get them back.
I am also jealous and can't wait for the film to come out. I'm sorry you didn't get called in to be an extra, that is a bummer. - Lauralee
Thanks thats a very fun link.
Post a Comment