Thursday, May 15, 2008

7 Year Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Love!

So Will and I have hit our 7 year Anniversary! Wow what a wonderful 7 years it has been. Thank you Love for being such a wonderful supportive spouse. I love you so much and that love grows with every passing moment. I created a little trip down memory lane for you. Enjoy!



The CourtingSadie's Dance
Will and I dated for 9 months during my Senior year in High School. Will then Left to serve a 2 yr mission in the South Korea. Yes I waited for him, but don't ask him that he will give you a different answer. Hey I was just checking!


The EngagementWill asked me to marry him October 31, 2000 ( I waited 8 months for him to ask me to marry him after he returned home from his mission. Then I made him wait 7 months so I could be married in the spring. I hate the cold). Yes Halloween we had a lovely some what cold dinner (it didn't matter we were to nervous to eat anyways) that included a cow running past (it was Halloween) at North Canyon Park. This park just happens to be where our love first started to bloom.

The Wedding

Will and I were sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple for all time and eternity (I love the way that sounds) on May 16, 2001. Our reception was held at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Our cheeks hurt so bad from smiling so much that day.


Honeymoon
Honeymoon in Hawaii
First Addition to the FamilyEthan was born January 27, 2005. What a wonderful blessing and addition he has been to our family. He was worth the wait.

Second Addition to the Family

Joshua was born September 26, 2006. What a wonderful wild surprise he has been to our family.
Will I am so very thankful to have had these last 7 years with you. Their has been some great ups and a couple downs but I wouldn't want to go through it with anybody else. I love you so very very much!

12 comments:

Living Green said...

Wow! Do I have the best wife in the world or what? I love you too, dear. You mean the world to me and I couldn't imagine my life without you. I love you!

P.S. Next time, have me read the blog at home. It's embarrassing to cry in front of my peers!

Colleen said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I hope you have a wonderful and fun day enjoying each other and golfing! Give those grandsons of mine a big hug and kiss from grandma. I can't wait until you are all home. Love, mom

Anonymous said...

I was teary by the end of this but it was from laughing at Will's hair in the first picture. Dave had the same style on high school! Happy Anniversary! I hope it's a great day for both of you.

Jeff and Amy said...

Ha ha, Will cried in front of his friends!! I think that every guy back then had that awful haircut, yet they still got us to fall in love with them. That little journey that you shared was touching and way cute. Happy Anniversary you two!

Linds said...

You guys are too cute!! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary! I loved the little walk down memory lane. So much fun!!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary You guys!!! I hope you were able to do something fun to celebrate! Will, I think you should seriously consider going back to that high school hairdo! It was pretty cool! ;)

Erin said...

Very sweet post Challene. It was fun to see your wedding photos because I couldn't make it that night. You both look so happy.

Amy said...

Okay...brought a tear to my eye! So cute! LOVED the pictures! And I just love you as a blonde Challene!

And I'm so glad you two got married, and decided to go to Chiropractic school here...so we could meet and become friends! I love you guys! I don't know what I'm going to do when we all move away! At least we'll be in the same state though eh? Love you guys!!!

Melissa Turner said...

You two make the cutest couple, and the cutest kids! Happy Anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm a bit late..I don't have one of those cool calendars that says everyones b-days and anniversaries!! I hope you had fun!! I'm so glad you married Will Challene! You guys made some pretty cute I have to say!! ;)

Nicole W. said...

You guys are so cute!! you can just feel how much inlove you are! thanks for sharing:)

Nachelle said...

Happy Anniversary! how can you call my wedding picture creepy, since you got engaged on Halloween?! Just kidding! Your pictures are very cute. :)