Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Rhododendron Garden

This last weeks Mom and Me play group went to the beautiful Portland Rhododendron Garden. The Mom and Me group did this last year as well but, we got down poured on. Don't get me wrong we had fun last year running tree to tree for cover. But, this year it was a nice overcast day with no rain so we got to really enjoy the beauty of the garden. So here are some beautiful pictures of the garden. You can not take a bad picture there, it is so pretty.


Joshua and Liza


Liza and Ethan
The Tyke's
Sam, Joshua, Liza, Ethan and Olivia


This nice lady shared her Cheerios with the kids. They loved feeding the Geese.


Unfortunately this picture does not do justice for how cute and vivid the yellow goslings really were.


2 comments:

Amy said...

How fun...wish I would've gone now! But I gotta stick to Gwen's preschool...and nap time! ugh! Love the pictures!

Linds said...

Cute pics! I had a great time! It's just so beautiful there.