Friday, May 2, 2008

The Falls

Oregon's Beautiful Multnomah Falls!


One of our favorite things in Oregon is the beautiful water falls. Not to mention it is cheep entertainment. So it was the most beautiful day of the year so far mid 70s with Sun. Glorious SUN! That does not happen much around here. So we thought we would enjoy it and go for a little hike up to the falls . Well, everybody else had the same idea. But it was so worth the 20 minute wait just for a parking spot. Here are some random pictures of the our family and the waterfalls.


My boys love their super hero capes.




I saved my favorite for last. This is the first time we have been to the falls in the spring. I was amazed at how much water was coming down. It was awe inspiring!



Now moving on to

Later that Day

Joshua was showing us his amazing trick!

Now you see it

Now you don't!


He's so Silly!


5 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

I love the "Living Green" title - way cute! I do love the gorge and all of the waterfalls it has to offer - one good thing that comes from the endless rain.

Linds said...

Cute pictures. It looks like you had a nice time. I love that he boys wore their capes on the hike. Too cute!!

Hayley Winslow said...

Wow, how beautiful! I know St. George had it's cliffs and red rocks, but it is really lacking when it comes to water falls and such. Thanks for posting those pictures. Your little guy seems to be quite a ham. How cute!

Nachelle said...

Nice pictures of the falls. And I love your boy's capes!

Melissa Turner said...

That picture of Joshua is great his facial expression before and after the toy is stuck in his mouth this made me laugh. I love the pictures of the falls once again it makes me miss Oregon.