Congratulations Will!
I am so very, very proud to announce that as of last Friday Will has no more classes! He took his last final ever!! He is still in the clinic and we are going to be headed back to Utah next month so he can do a preceptor ship until he graduates, but NO MORE CLASSES! I am so proud of the hard work he has done these last 3 years in particular, not to discount any of the schooling he did before. But he has studied really hard to became an amazing Chiropractor which he is. I can't believe he is done, YEAH! You have done a great job! I love you!!


4 comments:
Congratulations Will!! That's awesome that you're all done! Hopefully you guys move in pretty close to us, so we can see your kids....oh and you guys :)
HOORAY!! They're done! It's soooo nice!!
CONGRATULATIONS, WILL. We are all so very proud of your hard work in not only completing your Chiropratic schooling, but also the other degrees. Those degrees will look great hanging on the wall of your office! Anyway, you have worked so very hard and you and your cute family will reap all of those wonderful benefits from your hard work. Again CONGRATS!
Congrats Will!! I can't wait until we are in that same position. Will is a great chiropractor and I know he will do well in practice. Good luck!
Post a Comment