Wednesday, March 5, 2008

February's Random Pictures

I just thought we would do a post that had random cute pictures of the kids from the month of February.



We babysat the Marshall's kids one night and Will snapped this shot of Chole and Joshua (Joshua being his usual cheesey self).


Ethan wanted some of my drink aren't we cute! Well at least he his.

I wonder were he gets his face pulling ideas from?

Just playing in the Tunnel

I personally love this one with Joshua's face smooshed against the ball.
This one is of the boys all dressed for church. They were definately the most styling that week.

Will thought we all looked so nice that we needed our picture taken. Too bad the kids would not cooperate for the photo. But it is still pretty cute.

Another picture that I love. Ethan looks so business man like with my phone. I am not sure pink is a good power color though


I just love when our kids are old enough to eat corn on the cob it is so cute.

Ethan got "Kaa-chow" (Lightning McQueen) bath bubbles for his birthday and Joshua was trying to eat them, so this is what you get... a bubble beard.
Sharing can be a fabulous thing when the kids decide to do it. So here is one of them on the car popper.

Joshy's famous "look-at-me-I'm-feigning-surprise" look.

Ethan just loves the camara he always has to do something and then some!

4 comments:

Linds said...

Love the pictures. I have to say my favorite is the one of them on the car popper where Joshua is making the fake surprised look, it's hilarious. He's such a character.

Nicole W. said...

so cute!! those boys WERE stylin' for church that day!!

Colleen said...

These cute pictures make a very "proud" Grandma. Can't wait to get my arms around my grandsons when they get to Utah in a few weeks. So drive safe! I'm going to love on them and spoil 'em rotten. Oh, and it will be great to see the mom and dad to Ethan and Joshua, too! ha ha ha Love to you all!

Heather said...

Oh my heck. Hi Challene. This is Heather (Liddell) Kuepper. You look so great. It was so fun to see how your life is going. I would love it if you would e-mail me some time and we could chat. Your kids are adorable. I don't have a blog but if you don't mind I would love to keep checking out how cute yours is.