Sunday, August 10, 2008

Famous, well sorta

I submitted a picture of our Girls night out group from our Breaking Dawn midnight release party and it got posted on Stephenie Meyer's blog! So Yeah here is the link. Just scoll down a little and you can't miss us. Go Team Edward Mom's!

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/bd_parties.html

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow Challene I think thats so cool!
Read it, loved it. Hope to see ya sometime soon.

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

You are famous! And all you had to do was make some goofy t-shirts, stand in a long line, stay up all night, and endure a building full of teenage girls! Boy, the price of fame hardly seems worth it...

Just kidding. If LLL were up there with you, she'd have done everything you did.

Unknown said...

How fun. I would have joined you if I could have. Blog back up and running after a few glitches created from children who are too helpful when their mother's back was turned away from the computer.